Coldwell Banker Properties Unlimited Announces New Office Location
In November of 2018, Coldwell Banker Properties Unlimited and Coldwell Banker Commercial Properties Unlimited moved to its new location at 601 Medical Court in Brenham, which is right next door and still in the same great location, right behind the HEB center.
The new 6800 square foot contemporary, industrial style building includes:
- 39 workspaces
- 3 conference rooms including a family conference room
- A training center and full kitchen
- Copy center and project room
- State-of-the-art, high-efficiency, Smart® building
The training center is designed for ongoing Agent Training as well as community real estate seminars. The new building will offer substantial space, while maintaining the perfect location convenient to shopping, restaurants and hotels at Hwy 290 and Business 36 in Brenham. Along with their current space, Coldwell Banker Properties Unlimited’s new building will become part of The Real Estate Center of Brenham®.
“The Real Estate Center of Brenham will offer our clients a more enhanced real estate experience and our top-producing agents’ room to grow their businesses to better serve the community,” said Kelli Brennan, Director of Operations. “I’m excited to finally have the training space needed for our Professional Development Program. Along with our ongoing training, the new facility will be beneficial to our new recruits, as well as our seasoned agents.”
The building’s commercial center and large conference rooms with state-of-the-art media will offer developers and investors the room for their projects to be fully actualized with the help of highly trained commercial agents.
- Coldwell Banker Properties Unlimited is celebrating their 31th anniversary in 2019 and has been ranked No. 1 in Listings and Sales in the region by Houston Associate of Realtors for the last 30 years.
- They have served their community and helped to develop several hotels, apartments, medical facilities, as well as several neighborhoods in Brenham.
- Over the past years, they were awarded the Americanism Award by the Veterans of Foreign Wars for distributing 10s of thousands of American Flags throughout the city on the 4th of July.
- They have been named Favorite Real Estate Company by the Banner Press.
- Lindi Braddock, the Broker and Owner has been named Realtor of the Year by the South-Central Board of Realtors multiple times and served as President of the Brenham Rotary Club.
- Lindi and the company have supported local schools and charities with sponsorships, donations and scholarships.
“It has been my honor to serve this community for the past 30 years and I’m so excited for my daughter, Camaron Pruiett to take it into the next 30 years” said Lindi Braddock.
For more information about Coldwell Banker Properties Unlimited, The Real Estate Center of Brenham and career opportunities, please contact Kelli Brennan, 979.836-0011, firstname.lastname@example.org